Pages

Thursday 9 June 2016

Iluminate writing

On Tuesday there was something special happening in the hall when we went into the hall we saw that some of all of the shutters were closed for an amazing show and they were called I luminate and I knew that it was going to be a light show  when I saw the teachers close the last shutter I knew that it was going to be a light show when they closed of the rest of the exits they also had to turn the lights off and that’s when the fun started to happen .  I asked the teachers how many songs there were and they said two and said that's short but when it started it was so fun I shouted as loud as I could when I was watching the show they had all these colourful lights on them that kept on turning their led lights off and on their was a technician person controlling the lights on the suit which might of been hard for him when I was watching the show I saw these and it was amazing and my favourite part was when wait actually I did not have any favourite parts because I loved all their dance moves .

When I was watching the show I saw all these tricks lights when they like turn all the lights off beside’s the light’s on the head which makes it looks like it’s floating in thin air they did other cool stunts on the stage when I was watching I was chatting with some friends when we looked back at the stage all we saw was when I saw one of the dancers jumped of and done front flip and landed safely on the ground and jumped off the ground and landed on the stage on both feet and the whole was so excited how the dancer landed on both feet because it looked like that dancer was the shortest dancer on the stage then when I saw them disappear I knew that they had all of their lights off and went into another formation for the next chores. Which was when they did  this formation with the man actor in the front and with all his lights on and the other two had lights on there arms on which made a formation the two arms had to stick out the person in front and made them look like a monster.


When the first song finished they had one more song left the song was like short but also cool in a way it was not loud but kind relaxing for me but maybe not other people when I saw the movements they were moving in sequence and had done all these amazing dance moves were cool  and when the show had finished the school had to go back to class and pack up  but the year seven and eights had to stay and ask some questions from the dancers there were six students that ask question one was when dezarae ask if you no the dabb and they said no so she did and we all were like ohh and the last question was who inspired you to dance and they all answered it one was when the main actor said that the person who inspired him was Michael  Jackson  and then we he finished his answer we had to go back to class and pack up and go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment