Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

TE TAIAO O TAMAKI Council Letter

Dear Council I am writing this letter to you saying that you should help the community clean and nourish the rivers, lakes, and also the creeks. Because we may have problems with our water supply that we are drinking. I have sent a letter because people have been littering around our area.

I have also been seeing that the rivers and lake are really dirty and that we need your help to clean up all this mess that the public area have been doing to our precious area.

Also I have been seeing that the area around the pools is really filthy and that we need to have a cleaning team because this small problem might turn into a major problem and that is all I have wanted to ask from you

Sincerely Moroni 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Moroni! I like your letter to the council, highlighting your concerns with our community environment. I wonder what alternative solutions we could provide to the council to help/work together as a community?

    ReplyDelete